- Born 1987
- Lives in Toronto, Canada.
- Bachelor of Design, Illustration, OCAD 2009.
- Has worked for The New York Times, The Globe and Mail, Transistors Studios, The Walrus, Circo de Bakuza, Transworld Skateboarding Magazine, VICE Magazine and others.
- Co-founder and editor of Wowee Zonk, a contemporary comic book anthology featuring upcoming narrative artists from Toronto. Frequently colaborates with Wowee Zonk cohorts, Ginette Lapalme and Chris Kuzma.
- Launched Mother Books in 2010. Mother’s Focus is printing small, afforable artist’s books, zines and comics.